Wednesday, April 29, 2009

INGRON HUTLÖS-necrophilian hits 7" (1984)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1.Hur mår du, barn av idag
2.Kåt nekrofil
3.Reaktion
4.Mardrömsvision
5.The government song

This is some pretty under the radar Swedish "thrash"(as it used to be called back then). These days, listening back to Ingron Hutlös I wouldn't classify them as thrash at all. Two of the songs have that typical Discharge d beat thing going strong, while the other tunes are more mid paced. If you knew nothing about the band you might actually think they were Japanese upon first listen. The vocals are wicked cool, with lots of different shit going on there(effect wise). When I first heard these guys I loved the fact that you couldn't understand much of what they were screaming. Only one song is sung in English(gov song). Whats crazy to me is the art work used for the record cover...it was 1984, I mean this was pretty fucking shocking for the time period.
I picked this up a few years ago at Wfmu record show for like $6.00. I had only ever seen one other copy that my buddy Louis Jacobs had. He is the one that turned me onto this gem. Louis worked at a pizza hut as a delivery guy, and had some scam where he was making insane money, and using it to buy rare Japanese and Swedish records. This was in around 1989. As I've stated in my other uploads Louis was way ahead of his time, and was onto this shit 15 years before everyone else. Dude turned me onto so much fast stuff, and just straight up gave me rare records when he finally got out of it in the 90's. Song 1 & 2 are together on this rip as there was nothing to separate the songs(no silence between tunes). Enjoy.

http://www.mediafire.com/?zj19myvx14v

14 comments:

  1. Ive never heard of this record, but it really rages. thanks my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been perusing your blog for the last hour or so and wanted to thank you for the Cleanse the Bacteria comp, Casbah, Death Side, Sacrifice (Japan), Warfare, Picture, Broken Bones, Running Wild, Living Death, Massacra, Iron Angel, Impaler, Coven, UFO, Satan, Holocaust and Darkness. Fucking score! Thanks, man! There's a lot of great shit on your blog that I already own hard copies of, too. Keep it going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Andrew. Thank you Nate, I also read, and follow your blog(for at least a month now). I've seen the light, and love the metal that you post, as well as the hardcore stuff.
    This record cover is funny. I guess it was supposed to offend people. I'm a girl(probably one of the few that reads this blog), and it did not offend me.
    thank you!! Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments guys(and gals). Glad you are digging the blog, and following along.
    Nate

    ReplyDelete
  5. I seem to recall a story about a bunch of these being seized by U.S. customs because of the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who in the USA would distro records like this back then?
    Any pressing info on this thing? Ive heard of it, but never saw the record.
    thnx again

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it was Pushead that had the customs trouble. There were lots of great distros in the 80s that carried foreign HC like Subterranean, Raunch, Toxic Shock, Forefront, Hardway, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing stories. I never knew that America had these types of customs issues.
    thank you for posting this classic ep.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't recall to many customs issues like this either. Mainly problems seemed to come with Major label releases like the Scorps, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  10. the cover art looks like a Meatshits record.

    ReplyDelete
  11. crushing shit man! thanks.



    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  12. One of my favorites!! Amazing to find it again here. Cheers!

    Mardro!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh right, this was in the 'Encloyp of Swedish Punk' book and one of the perhaps 10 or so bands I never even heard of before, my reaction: "what the fuck is this? look at that fucken artwork", so cheers tons for this

    ReplyDelete