Saturday, February 19, 2011

SADISTIC SEX-tale of...demo tape (1988)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Its a real shame that these guys lyrics are so ridiculously stupid, because the music is really fucking great. Its spot on NJ hardcore that has me by the balls. I understand that this stuff is a joke, and not meant to be taken seriously, but its hard to back with song titles and lyrics that I'm not really comfortable repeating. I'd say these guys were heavily influenced lyrically by the Mentors. Musically they loved stuff like Agnostic Front, and DRI. I'm Pretty sure these guys put out another demo tape before breaking up. The band was from Manville NJ(all I know of this suburb is that one of my bands played here years ago). The 6th song is really awesome sounding because the vox sound like they were recorded in a cavern. Enjoy this stuff.


http://www.mediafire.com/?2l6fem9pilcbszy

20 comments:

  1. It sure ain't Wordsworth...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you post the song titles? how many songs are on this bad boy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously. please post the song titles. how bad could they really be?

    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, to give you an idea, the opening track is called "Fist In Butt Boogie In The Key Of A."

    ReplyDelete
  5. the first track is actually called Cum Shot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nate, you are right. I was thinking of the SECOND song.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sadistic Sex actually had three tapes. good luck finding them all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, I do know for SURE that the third song is called, "Chocolate Covered Herpes On Valentine's Day" (aka the VD on VD song).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not even. open the mediafire file download it and the songs are in the file

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks a ton for this. I never even knew this tape existed. I've been searching for the other 2 demos since i lost my copies back in the early '90s. This one sounds pretty good, but they really made some amazing psychedelic punk on those other tapes. Maybe one day...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, it is no surprise that the sixth song sounds like it was recorded in a cavern, considering the title is, "Sex Cavern Sodomite and his Stalactite of Stone."

    ReplyDelete
  12. you are one sexually twisted dude!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's all I ever wanted to hear...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Damn, the file was deleted. Any chance of a reupload? I think I'd really like this shit

    ReplyDelete
  15. por favor subelo otra vez seria bueno escuchar estos dementes

    ReplyDelete
  16. upload it again please ! I can't find this album anywhere

    ReplyDelete
  17. looking at the cover this must be the band after NEGATIVE YOUTH po box is the same...same filthy lyrics,demo is called life is like a drunken orgy in hell '87...titles like,i fucked your daughter,jerk off brigade,anti str8 edge & proud and so on...a nice one!
    you can get it here

    www.mediafire.com/?i90qo8iv3n3wixv

    Dan

    ReplyDelete
  18. I need the tape Killin' jive

    ReplyDelete
  19. I had Killin Jive. Been reliving my youth and tapes I picked up at Eides in Pittburgh BEFORE it moved to across from the Greyhound station. Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete