Sunday, December 20, 2015

BRUTAL OBSCENITY ‎– Dream Out Loud LP (1991)























I'd posted this Dutch bands first LP a few months back.  I was turned onto them by a long time follower of this blog JBM (Julian).  Again.. I discovered these guys way late in the game.  I avoided them for some dumb reason.  I guess because their records were always available at Worlds records in Albany.  I think took them for granted and thought Worlds and those LPs would always be there.  Also the cartoonish artwork always struck me as to silly to buy.  Stoked to have recently gotten this one.  Cool obscure European crossover. Enjoy!

Share Brutal Obscenity-Dream Out Loud! (1991).zip - 104 MB

1 comment:

  1. Hi, This is Renske from BO.
    Thx for posting this.
    Also look for our first album.
    Imo it's better than this one.
    Grtz!

    ReplyDelete