Thursday, March 10, 2016

IDENTITY CRYSIS-Tied To The Tracks 7" (1986)





















1.insane
2.1941
3.unseen foe
4.drink
5.driving force
6.memories

I first heard the song "Memories" by these guys on a Maximum Rock n Roll radio show back in 1987 when I was living in the Bay Area.  I was stoked and fully into the bands sound.  That same year my band the Romper Room Rejects was lucky enough to play a gig with them in Davis California at "the Place".  After seeing that gig I was even more blown away by the bands brand of low fi thrash.  Mix RKL with the FU's and you have Identity Crysis.  It took me a very long time to track down this record. Thanks to Daniel Rosen for hooking a brotha up!  Six ripping thrash songs on this perfect slab.  Enjoy!

Share Identity Crysis-ep.zip - 20 MB

No comments:

Post a Comment