Wednesday, May 24, 2017

THE GUNS-The Guns Dbl LP





















Hands down the greatest Cleveland punk/hardcore band of all time in my opinion.  I was introduced to their sound by my buddy Wedge in the 90s.  Wedge lives in the Cleveland area and was a founding member of 9 Shocks Terror (and numerous other bands).  Dude would always bring me surprise tapes of bands I'd never heard on our mini tours or weekend gigs we'd play together.
The band started off as a two piece, then later joined up with others to make them a legit force to be reckoned with.  This features everything... 43 songs.  "Outta Glue", "Kill Preps" etc. Don't sleep on this one. 

Share guns.zip - 146 MB

11 comments:

  1. Such a killer hardcore band!!!!! I believe they were all 15 or 16 at the time as well. "Is it the way I act... What Act!!!! I'm not right."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lifelong Clevelander. Thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. - Thanks a lot for sharing... =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. killer band thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THIS BAND RULES. Keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Nate!!! Thanks for sharing the almighty Guns and hope all is well, brother!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a CD by a Cleveland grind core band that I think has/had some link to Integrity (?) anyway… the band is called BOWEL and it had as a CD bonus a demo by The Guns. It is so random in the sense that no where on the cover does it say it’s a split. Great stuff!

    Btw, tell Wedge he still owes me $300.00 for that Gastunk box set and he can have the video tape that goes with it that I held back as collateral AFTER he sends me the money!

    -S.O.
    (aka. SugarStick)

    ReplyDelete