Monday, July 9, 2007

Steel Warriors-12" (1984)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1. Steel Warriors
2. Metal Forces
3. I Found That Something In You
4. We're Gonna Rock all Night

My buddy, neighbor Artie Philie gave this 12" to me as a gift for watching his cats. Wantagh Long Island metal played in the nwobhm style from way back in 1984 (fuck I was still a youngin). Only 4 tunes on this cheesy 12"(this is for die hard metal-heads only). I'm not sure what else the band ever did, this could be it. The front cover is seriously ridiculous as it looks like a crayon drawing that I woulda done in 7th grade if I had ran out of magic markers. This was self released by the band, so I'm guessing this is a VERY low pressed record.

http://rapidshare.com/files/41969458/Steel_Warriors__steel_warriors_1984.zip.html

No comments:

Post a Comment