Tuesday, June 9, 2009

BITCHES SIN are you ready 7" (1981)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

01.always ready
02.sign of the times

This London Based NWOBHM group formed in 1980, and immediately started recording demos, and then released this, the bands first ep on Neat. This is more straight up hard edged rock n roll inspired metal, via the likes of Sledgehammer, etc. Remember that bands back then had different influences then later metal. I'd guess these dudes were heavily influenced by early AC/DC and Kiss. "Always ready" is the title track, but the real ripper for me is the b side tune. It's hard for me to believe that these guys are still together today.
I was exposed to them in around 1982-83 when I saw this ep at a Strawberry's records and tapes. The girl on the cover prolly drew me in, getting my little 15 year old heart racing, and my hormones going crazy. The record set me up to later on purchase the bands "predator" LP.

http://www.mediafire.com/?n4n4id21tun

3 comments:

  1. i always thought these guys had a chick singer. great stuffs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanxxx for Sinful bitches!))

    Good luck with your GOOD blog!

    ReplyDelete