Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Mass-metal fighter (1983)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1. metal man
2. fire from hell
3. break out
4. high hell thrills
5. born to lose
6. outlaw
7. I cut through
8. night of steel
9. leaders call
10. born to be wild

Mass were another metal band who played heavy metal the way it was supposed to be played. They reminded me of a more metal mix of Kiss, Ac/Dc, with a pinch of Manowar thrown in the mix. Catchy and epic is how Mass wrote and played on metal fighter. I'd have to say they played a varied style of the NWOBHM (new wave of British heavy metal)... although they were from Germany.
The band started in around 1977, and put out about five albums before this classic album. This is the bands best release in my opinion. another great cover, that totally worked on getting me to buy this record in high school. My favorite song is prolly "I cut through". Leaders call totally reminds me of a later era Skrewdriver song.

http://rapidshare.com/files/27751771/Mass_-_Metal_Fighter.rar_Folder.zip.html

4 comments:

  1. soooo fucking good. thanks for leaving this one up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The file wasn't found.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi there,
    found two LPs of Mass up in the attic. 1. Mass- metal fighter; 2.Mass- slaugther house. do you think they worth something?

    thx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi link is dead, can you re-upload

    ReplyDelete