Sunday, April 22, 2007

Razor-armed and dangerous LP (1984)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1. the end
2. killer instict
3. hot meal
4. armed and dangerous
5. take the torch
6. ball and chain
7. fast and loud

Okay, anyone who knows me or is familiar with my record label knows that I did a tribute using the artwork for this great metal record on a later version of the DOF/9ST split 7".
Razor were from Ontario Canada, and became famous for their low budget recordings (they worked well for them). This was the bands first release. The band self released this great 12" on their own label (voice). Only 1,200 copies were pressed. The band put out so many great records in the next decade. I picked this up one day when my folks dropped me off to pick up my comics at Fantaco comics, and I'd later walk over to Worlds records in Albany NY to browse the great selection of punk and metal records. Great memories.

http://rapidshare.com/files/27331032/Razor_Armed_Dangerous_byFS.zip.html

3 comments:

  1. all early releases are ace especially "violent restitution" lp.super intense thrash metal hell !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thnx!!! It's my favorite band!!! These guys best in thrash metal scene!!! I have all his albums and many bootlegs and demos. Why I can write your to e-mail for a few question about this band?
    P.S. Sorry my ugly english)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for Razor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! from Argentina

    ReplyDelete